“Mini”, “split” or“3-7-5”– Ambassador wines in new bottles
The line of Ambassador still wines was updated with a 0.375 liter bottling volume, fundamentally new for the Belarusian market. This practical and convenient bottling type is called “mini”, “split” or "3-7-5"around the world.
Advantages of this new type for the consumer:
1. Easy opening of the bottle. The bottles are provided with a screw cap, which allows to open the bottle without a corkscrew.
-firstly, such volume is ideal for studying different types of wine;
-secondly, its perfect when one wants to drink no more than one or two glasses of wine and not leave the remains to "hang" in the refrigerator for a long time;
- and, thirdly, in large companies everyone may drink their own individual type and variety of wine.
The following varieties appeared first in the line:
- Old monastic cell medium sweet white
- Old monastic cell medium sweet red
- Monastic hut semi dry white
- Monastic hut semi dry red