“Cappuccino” (alc. 18%) is a soft liqueur witha delicate flavor of caramel and cream. It is distinguished by a characteristic rich creamy and coffee aroma.
How to drink Cappuccino liqueur.
- Cappuccino liqueur is usually served as a digestif after a meal.
- It is also perfect together with desserts, especially ice cream and/or coffee. In such cases, or with other desserts, Cappuccino is served in special liqueur glasses.
- It may be served with ice cubes or crushed ice, and sprinkled with cocoa powder or grated chocolate on top.
- The possibilities for using Cappuccino liqueur are endless. It maybe servedon the rocks, added to coffee, tea, ice-cream or various pastries.
- One of the most popular cocktails based on our Cappuccino liqueur is "Cold Cappuccino". Pour 1/2 Cappuccino liqueur and 1/2 cold black coffee into a glass. Add 2 ice cubes and garnish with whipped cream. After having tried this wonderful drink you will fall in love with the mysterious taste of Cappuccino liqueur forever.